Al Khair Miswak
Natural (no flavor)
Nature has provided us with a wonderful solution to effectively and safely maintain oral hygiene. Al-Khair Miswak is the root of the Peelu tree (Salvadora Persica) known in Arabic as Arak Research indicates that Miswak suppresses decay causing bacteria, gingivitis and plaque formation among many other benefits.
Miswak is a natural chewing stick taken from the roots of Slavadora Persica (also known as Arak Tree). The simple name of Arak Tree in Urdu is Peelu. Our Al-Khair Miswaak is used as a teeth whitener and besides teeth whitening and brushing; it also has many antibacterial benefits. In short, it provides TOTAL ORAL CARE SOLUTION. Approximately 6" inches. Vacum packed (blue).
Benefits of Miswak
- Kills Gum disease causing bacteria.
- Fights plaque effectively. The bark contains an antibiotic which surpresses the growth of bacteria and the formation of plaque. Research shows that regular use of miswak significantly reduces plaque, gingivitis and growth of cariogenic bacteria.
- Possesses strong antibacterial properties.
- If used regularly on a daily basis, it whitens & brightens the teeth leaving them with a shiny glow
- Removes Bad breath and odor from mouth & creates a pleasant fragrance.
- The Minerals in this root or twig include potassium, sodium, chloride, sodium bicarbonate and calcium oxides.These ingredients all strengthen the tooth enamel.
- Does all the above naturally without the need of any additional products such as toothpaste
- Helps to effectively clean between teeth due to its parallel bristles. Acting as a floss as well as a toothbrush.
- Increases salivation & inhibits the dry mouth (Xerostomia)
- 100% organic & natural alternative to toothpaste for those avoiding fluoride products, believing them to be dangerous & harmful.
- Improves & preserves the taste buds.
- Reduces stains from tobacco products, coffee and tea.
- The form & convenient shape of the Miswak makes it easier to get into those hard to reach places, that a standard toothbrush is too big for. It also massages the gums for healthier teeth.
- Due to the advantage of cutting off the used tip, the Miswak can be reused again & again until it gets too short to hold appropriately. Saving you money on those extra brushes.
- Miswak is a cure for toothache and improves the sense of taste.
- Miswak sharpens the memory & is a cure for headaches.
- Assists in digestion & clears the voice.
- The greatest benefit of using Miswak is gaining the pleasure of Allah.The reward of Salaah (Prayers) is multiplied 70 times if Miswak was used before it.